Shadowgirl (cover album) was created as a fun project in 2016 via Patreon and made possible by all the following people. This is one of the most rewarding projects of my career to date due to the love and support of everyone involved. I am forever grateful.
Produced very simply by myself as I had one day per month in a different studio to record and complete each track. I hope you enjoy my cover album.
Big Love and Gratitude to all these wonderful people: Steve McDonald, Bob DeMarco, Ann Rinaldi, Brian Covert, Adel Welty, Bob Malone, Karen Nash, Bruyere Williams, Troyce Walls, Demos Berzerkos, Michael Joseph James, Bob Rogers, Bryce Albiston, Lexi Cross, Deb Grahame, Caren Conrad, Barb Butler, Keith Krueger, Ric Alport, Christine Lewis, Kori Carothers, Scott Docherty, Theresa Beebe, Fred Wolfe, Michelle Whitby, Maureen Austen, Jeffrey Parks, Chris Corney, Gary Mathew, David Lassen, Doon-Louise Loosemore, Dawn Duffy, Crystal Sheppard, Ali Marie, Fiona Joy, Al Jewer, Sue Hull, Shari Gordon, Sarah Darnell, Liz Lawhon, Hanneke Nelson, William Berner, Fernando Perdomo, Angus Woodhead, Cameron Mitchell, Brad Williams, Greg Kershaw, James Russell, Mark Paltridge and my family.
released January 8, 2017
All vocals and keys by Trysette except where specified.
Mixed and Mastered by Steve McDonald and Bob DeMarco at DeMarco Productions CA, USA.
1. Natural Woman Engineered by Cameron Mitchell at Studio 446, QLD, Australia. Backing vocals by Bruyere Williams.
2. Flame Trees Engineered and Mixed by Angus Woodhead at Glasshouse Studios, QLD, Australia. Backing vocals on Santa Baby by Bruyere Williams.
3. I'd Rather Go Blind Engineered by Steve McDonald at DeMarco Productions, CA, U.S.A. Wurly and Organ by Bob Malone.
4. Beautiful Engineered and Mixed by Fernando Perdomo at Reseda Ranch Studios. Guitars by Fernando Perdomo.
5. I Took A Pill In Ibiza Engineered by James Russell at Heliport Studios, QLD, Australia.
6. Landslide Engineered by Greg Kershaw at the home of Lexi Cross.
7. Fix You Engineered by Brad Williams at River Recordings, NSW, Australia. Piano recorded at the home of Deb Grahame.
8. I Try Engineered by Mark Paltridge at Spark 1 Studios, QLD, Australia.
9. To Find You Engineered by Steve McDonald at the home of Karen Nash and Bob Malone, CA, U.S.A.
10. Santa Baby Engineered and Mixed by Angus Woodhead at Glasshouse Studios, QLD, Australia. Backing vocals on Santa Baby by Bruyere Williams.